Have you ever wondered what it’s like to breath underwater? If you want to find out but aren’t quite ready to take the plunge into a certification course, Discover Scuba Diving will let you try scuba to see if you like it, with out all the work.
Maximize your time with the upgraded PADI Enriched Air Diver course. Enriched Air Diver saves you time by allowing you to:
- Stay underwater longer
- Get back into the water sooner
- Get your certification while simultaneously completing dives for other PADI courses
- Plus, by diving with Enriched Air you may feel less tired on your vacation
Two Full Days, includes everything except equipment rental. When you start considering a Rescue Diver Certification, you’ve reached a point beyond recreation. You’ve decided to take a leadership role, enhancing your own skills to benefit others. You’ll master CPR, First Aid, and Underwater Rescue. Through a variety of tactical training exercises, you’ll acquire the skills necessary to medically assist someone, not only on land, but also in the aquatic environment.
The Deep Diver Specialty course offers you the opportunity of a lifetime – going deep to see things others can only dream about.
In this course you will experience what it’s like to dive beyond 60 feet.
Down there, it’s different. It takes additional training. Here’s where you get it.
- Must be a PADI Advanced Diver (or qualifying certification from another organization) and 15 years old
- Experience diving beyond 60 feet
- Learn deep dive planning, organization, procedures, techniques and hazards
- Four open water dives that range from 60 – 130 feet.
- Gain experience with diving deep under the direct, professional supervision of a PADI Instructor