Dive Locker presents the 15th Annual Flounder Tournament!
This year’s tournament will take place on Saturday, October 28, 2017.
Don’t miss it!
- 2 tank Inshore Charter (5-8 miles out the pass) for $84.00 per diver
- 2 tank Offshore Charter (8-16 miles out the pass) for $94.00 per diver
- 3 tank Inshore Charter for $104.00 per diver
- 3 tank Offshore Charter for $114.00 per diver
- 1 tank Night Dive Charter for $64.00 per diver
- 2 tank Night Dive Charter for $84.00 per diver
**Please Note: Tanks are not included in the price of the charters.
The inshore charters will take you to sites with an average depth of 65 feet and will keep you busy about 4 hours. The offshore charters go to wrecks/bridge spans/hard-bottom with a maximum depth of 100 feet and will average 6 hours and the 3 tank charters pretty much fill up an 8 hour day.
- Trips to the Grey Ghost for $124.00 per diver
- Trips to the Empire Mica for $154.00 per diver
We plan these special trips about a month ahead of time and space is limited.
Have you ever wondered what it’s like to breath underwater? If you want to find out but aren’t quite ready to take the plunge into a certification course, Discover Scuba Diving will let you try scuba to see if you like it, with out all the work.
Classroom / Pool Sessions / Open Water Check Out Dives. Course fee includes all books & materials, instruction, & dives. Any gear necessary to complete the course there is a rental fee of $50.00 extra.
5 Open Water Dives / 2 Required Dives – Deep, U/W Navigation – 3 Elective Dives – Search and Recovery, Multilevel, Drift, Wreck, Boat, Research, U/W Naturalist, U/W Photography, Night.
Maximize your time with the upgraded PADI Enriched Air Diver course. Enriched Air Diver saves you time by allowing you to:
- Stay underwater longer
- Get back into the water sooner
- Get your certification while simultaneously completing dives for other PADI courses
- Plus, by diving with Enriched Air you may feel less tired on your vacation