ENROLL IN A CLASS TODAY!
DISCOVER SCUBA DIVING – $95
Have you ever wondered what it’s like to breathe underwater? If you want to find out but aren’t quite ready to take the plunge into a Certification course, Discover Scuba Diving is the class for you. This class will let you try scuba to see if you like it, without all the work.
While not an actual scuba certification, during the Discover Scuba Diving experience you’ll have a half day program where you’ll learn some basic concepts, skill, and use of scuba equipment before going to an open water dive.
What to expect:
- Please try to schedule 48 hours in advance
- Remember, we cannot control weather conditions, so it’s good to be flexible.
- You must be in good health to participate. Any YES answer on a medical questionnaire must be approved by a physician.
What you learn:
You’ll learn the basics you need to dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional, and that you really can breathe underwater.
- Learn what wearing scuba equipment feels like and how easy it is to move around underwater while wearing it.
- Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater and whether you can be comfortable under water.
- Learn some basic skills and safety rules that will carry over to your full scuba certification course when you take the next step.
Plus, you can get credit! If your Discover Scuba Diving program includes an actual scuba dive in open water, your experience may count toward PADI scuba diver or Open Water Diver certification, putting you a step ahead of the game when you decide to go for it.
The Scuba Gear you use:
All the equipment you’ll need is typically included in a Discover Scuba Diving experience. You’ll use all the basic scuba gear including a mask, snorkel, fins, buoyancy compensating jacket that also carries your scuba tank, a scuba regulator to breathe from and instrumentation to monitor depth and air supply. You might also wear a scuba wetsuit or a weight system depending on where you do your Discover Scuba Diving program.
The learning materials you need: Just your willingness and undivided attention.
Prerequisite: you must be at least 10 years old.
OPEN WATER BASIC – $345
Classroom/Pool Sessions/Open Water Check Out Dives. Course fee includes all books and materials, instruction, and dives.
OPEN WATER REFERRAL – $225
OPEN WATER E-LEARNING – $250
OPEN WATER ADVANCED – $300
5 Open Water Dives/ 2 Required Dives – Deep, U/W Navigation, 3 Elective Dives – Search and Recovery, Multilevel, Drift, Wreck, Boat, Research, U/W Naturalist, U/W Photography, Night.
OPEN WATER PRIVATE – $425
ENRICHED AIR COURSE – $120
Maximize your time with the upgraded PADI Enriched Air Diver course. This course saves you time by allowing you to:
- Stay underwater longer
- Get back into the water sooner
- Get your certification while simultaneously completing dives for other PADI courses
- Plus, by diving with Enriched Air you may feel less tired on your vacation.
EMERGENCY FIRST RESPONSE – $75
6 hour course.
RESCUE DIVER – $300
Two full days that includes everything except equipment rental. When you start considering a Rescue Diver Certification, you’ve reached a point beyond recreation. You’ve decided to take a leadership role, enhancing your own skills to benefit others. You’ll master CPR, First Aid, and Underwater Rescue. Through a variety of tactical training exercises, you’ll acquire the skills necessary to medically assist someone, not only on land, but also in the aquatic environment.
DEEP DIVER – $395
The Deep Diver Specialty course offers you the opportunity of a lifetime – going deep to see things others can only dream about. In this course, you’ll experience what it’s like to dive beyond 60 feet. Down there it’s different. It takes additional training, and here’s where you’ll get it.
- Must be a PADI Advanced Diver (or qualifying certification from another organization) and at least 15 years old.
- Experience diving beyond 60 feet
- Learn deep dive planning, organization, procedures, techniques, and hazards.
- Four open water dives that range from 60 – 130 feet.
- Gain experience with diving deep under the direct, professional supervision of a PADI Instructor.
SPECIALTY COURSES – 2 DIVES $250, 3 DIVES $300, 4 DIVES $350
U/W Navigation, Night, Deep, Drift, Boat, Multilevel, Search and Recovery, U/W Naturalist, Diving Against Debris, Equipment Specialist, Oxygen First Aid, Peak Performance Buoyancy, U/W photography, Project Aware, Dry Suit, Full Face Mask, Wreck, Side Mount Diving.
*** Public Safety Diver Training – for State employees: Law Enforcement, Firefighters, etc. Please call for pricing.
NITROX PROGRAM – $120
DIVE MASTER – $495 + Books
MASTER SCUBA DIVER
5 Specialties/ Pre-requisite – Rescue Diver or Dive Master. CALL FOR OUR SPECIAL PRICE.
CALL FOR OUR SPECIAL PRICE! Or bring a referral form from your dive class and finish with us for only $225. All dives, gear, and certification card included.
DON’T SEE THE COURSE YOU’RE INTERESTED IN?
Call 888-612-7968 or email: email@example.com. Our instructors are certified to teach many specialty courses not necessarily listed.