Two Full Days, includes everything except equipment rental. When you start considering a Rescue Diver Certification, you’ve reached a point beyond recreation. You’ve decided to take a leadership role, enhancing your own skills to benefit others. You’ll master CPR, First Aid, and Underwater Rescue. Through a variety of tactical training exercises, you’ll acquire the skills necessary to medically assist someone, not only on land, but also in the aquatic environment.
The Deep Diver Specialty course offers you the opportunity of a lifetime – going deep to see things others can only dream about.
In this course you will experience what it’s like to dive beyond 60 feet.
Down there, it’s different. It takes additional training. Here’s where you get it.
- Must be a PADI Advanced Diver (or qualifying certification from another organization) and 15 years old
- Experience diving beyond 60 feet
- Learn deep dive planning, organization, procedures, techniques and hazards
- Four open water dives that range from 60 – 130 feet.
- Gain experience with diving deep under the direct, professional supervision of a PADI Instructor
CALL FOR OUR SPECIAL PRICE! Or bring a referral form from your dive class and finish with us for only $225. All dives, gear and certification card included. ****Click Here To Download Our PADI Medical Release Form
The Ocean is my vision of the worlds first bonafide Minx.
She’s the original siren, proven capable of luring good men and women into uncertain voyages with her immense appeal, infinite depths, unpredictable temper and unmatched power.
The Sea’s effeminate qualities are limitless, and despite the extensive explorations we’ve bombarded her with, the Ocean still remains a coquettish mystery to us.